Things to do on Valentines day
Valentine’s Day for most women is a big deal, so whatever you have planned for February 14th this year, be sure to make it memorable for your loved one.
- A romantic proposal.If you’ve been thinking about asking her to marry you, there’s no time like Valentine’s Day. The day is meant for lovers.
Getting down on one knee with a ring is one of the best ways you can profess your love for her.
- Dress up in your finest. No matter what your plans are, dressing up can make the occasion feel extra special. Most women love having the chance to get all dolled up.
- Weekend away. Have a Valentine’s weekend away at a romantic resort or bed-and-breakfast. This way you can combine the relaxation of a mini-vacation with time spent alone together.
- Quality time together. Sometimes the best thing to do on Valentine’s Day is spending some uninterrupted time together. You don’t need to leave the house to make Valentine’s Day special. Turn off your phones and simply
enjoy each others company.
- Anticipation is half the fun of a romantic surprise. Start the excitement when she walks in the door by leaving a trail of rose petals leading to the bedroom, or candlelit bathroom.
- Massage is a must-do activity for Valentine’s Day. You can either treat her to a full-body, sensual massage with scented oils or lotions, or give yourself a little pampering and book a couple’s massage at a spa. A relaxing massage is just the thing to get both of you in the mood for Valentine’s Day.